News of the Dell Streak broke headlines when it was revealed to have a HUGE 5″ multi-touch screen. While it’s no AMOLED, the LCD’s size and sharpness seem to be an interesting contrast to it’s not-so-obvious competitor, the iPad.
Dell touts the Dell Streak Android-powered tablet as designed to provide users a superior entertainment, social network, web browsing as well as navigation experience while on-the-move.
Dell Streak features and specifications:
- Large 5-inch multi-touch screen display with WVGA (800 x 400 pixels) resolution
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Integrated 3G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- 2GB on-board memory, expandable via microSd memory card slot
- Pre-loaded with Google Maps offering turn-by-turn navigation, street as well as satellite views
The Dell Streak will be hitting AT&T stores on August 13 and will be available for $299.99 with a 2-year service agreement or $550 without a customer contract.