If you’re looking for a cheap yet sassy slider phone, you may want to take a peek at the LG BL20 Chocolate.
Like all of the phones that LG categorizes under the tagline chocolate, is a sleek and elegant phone that’s a beauty to behold. The BL20 boasts a 2.4 inch TFT screen, MP4 and MP3 player, a 5 MegaPixel camera and connectivity for GPRS and EDGE, HSDPA and BlueTooth 2.0.
Yes, no wifi and that’s a deal breaker for most people I know.
LG BL20 Chocolate Specifications
- Type: Slide
- RF Band: EDGE, GSM Triple (850 or 900/1800/1900)
- Dimension: 106.9 x 50.8 x 12.33mm
- Weight with battery: 115 g
- Standard battery: 3.7V Li-ion (Inner pack)
- Standby time: 450 hours maximum
- Talk time: 5 hours
- Display / External LCD: 240×320 (2.4″ QVGA) / 262K, TFT
- Vibration Alert
- SMS / MMS
- WAP version: 2.0
- Download / Save as support
- USB 2.0 / PC Sync
- Scheduler and Alarm
- Phonebook: 1000 entries max
- Picture / Ringtone Downloading
- Java version 2.0
- Midi (poly)
- Key Tone Effect
- Embedded Games
- FM Radio
- Speaker Phone
- Audio Codec: MP3 / AAC / AAC+ /WMA
- Video Codec Recording: MPEG4 / QVGA 15fps
- Video Codec Playback: MPEG4 / QVGA H.263 30fps
- Camera/Flash: 5.0 MP, CMOS AF
- Internal Memory: 60MB
- External Memory: MicroSD up to 1GB
- Bluetooth version 2.1, A2DP
At it’s price point, it’s disappointing that the LG BL20 doesn’t carry wifi connectivity although admittedly, that’s quite offset by the impressive 5 MegaPixel camera on this tiny unit.
LG BL20 Chocolate is now out in the Philippines and sells for roughly Php 14,100 at authorized LG retail stores. Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice so you might want to subscribe to our feeds for the latest on LG phones.